[vox] is this too much?

i'm thinking of passing this out at the xp talk.  is it too much?   comments?
rewrites?

Attention: Engineers, Scientists, Researchers

Microsoft puts out decent products for non-technical people like future
business administrators, many humanity majors and AOL users.  You are capable
of much more than this, and are worthy of something better.  As a person of
science and technology, Linux has much more to offer you (for free) than
Windows has to offer (for lots of money).  Last year, a Microsoft
programmer at UCD admitted that many programmers at Redmond use Linux at
home.  We asked him why.  He laughed and said "You know why".

Don't insult your own intelligence; look into Linux, if only to check out
what your like minded classmates and colleagues are talking about.   The
first and most important step is to visit the website of the Linux Users'
Group of Davis:  http://www.lugod.org.  Attend one of our installfests and
get Linux placed on your hard drive.  We can install Linux right along side
Windows.  Become part of our community.

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002