[vox] Interesting articles

Greetings,

I stumbled across a series of interesting articles on a network-centric Linux setup.  While I do not agree with all the authors various conclusions/reasonings, the articles are an interesting read.

Enjoy,
-sp

How to create a Linux Based network of computers for peanuts (Part 1)
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/0823.xterminal.html
 (Part 2)
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/0906.xterminal2.html
 (Part 3)
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/0920.xterminal3.html
 (Part 4)
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/1001.xterminal4.html

How to install Linux over a network (Part 5)
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/1017.xterminal5.html
How to install Red Hat over a network (Part 6)
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/1030.xterminal6.html
How to install Debian over a network (Part 7)
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2001/1113.xterminal7.html