[vox] Speaker (and camera) needed

I'm going to e-mail our current lineup of unscheduled speakers, but just
in case we can't pin any of them down, we'll need someone to give a
presentation or demo at the December 4th meeting.

Also, I'm hoping to demo the new Sharp Zaurus PDA on December 17th.
I'd love to be able to hook a cam-corder up to the projector, like I did
last April with the Agenda PDA.

Stephen, can we borrow yours? :)

-bill!
(yours or your's? hmm)