Re: [vox] DirectTV DSL?

Didn't DirectTV buy Telocity DSL? Looks like they did (www.telocity.com)...

My boss got Telocity DSL in Davis.  He is only running windows, but here are
some of the details (Though they might have changed since DTV bought them):
1) You get a 'Telocity/DirectTV' Gateway.  It's a little black thing that
acts as the modem.  USB or NIC required.
2) Their software would connect to the modem and configure it for you.  So
look for Telocity or DirectTV Linux stuff. This was all from the Self-Install
Kit.
3) You get an internal ip address ex: 10.1.23.176.  The web was quick and
responsive, but you might have problems if you were thinking of serving
anything (ICQ included).

3 strikes against Linux....

But that might have all changed.
-Tom