[vox] [icc@engr.ucdavis.edu: Microsoft Tech Talk]

----- Forwarded message from Engineering & Physical Sciences <icc@engr.ucdavis.edu> -----

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 07:18:58 -0800
To: grads@physics.ucdavis.edu
From: Engineering & Physical Sciences <icc@engr.ucdavis.edu> (by way of Lynn Rabena <rabena@physics.ucdavis.edu>)
Subject: Microsoft Tech Talk

Zhen Fang a student consultant representing Microsoft Corporation is
holding a tech talk on Windows XP.

Topic: Windows XP
When: 11.14.01
Time: 7pm - 8pm
Where: 3 Kleiber Hall

This talk is aimed towards students who want to learn more about Microsoft
technologies. There will be software give outs such as Windows XP & windows
2000. It's a great opportunity for students to learn more about Microsoft's
technologies.

Engineering and Physical Sciences
Internship and Career Center
209 South Hall
(530) 754-9306
icc@ucdavis.edu
http://icc.ucdavis.edu

----- End forwarded message -----

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002