[vox] invitation to sharp electronics linux cocktail party

this came to me already line wrapped.   bonus points to sharp electronics.

----- Forwarded message from Sandra Forte <SForte@stanton-crenshaw.com> -----

From: Sandra Forte <SForte@stanton-crenshaw.com>
To: 'Peter Jay Salzman' <p@dirac.org>
Subject: RE: FW: Sharp Zaurus PDA event for Developers
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 13:13:50 -0500

Sharp Electronics Cocktail Party at IWWW

We would like to extend an invitation to all Lugod members to an event in San
Jose next week.  Sharp Electronics will be hosting

a private cocktail party at the Internet World Wireless West show as part of
the launch of their new Linux/Java-based PDA.  We are inviting members of
local Linux user groups to attend on Tuesday, December 4th from 5-7pm at the
San Jose Convention Center.  This is a great opportunity to demo and discuss
the new Sharp PDA and applications with Sharp and its partners.

If you are interested in attending please RSVP by 9 A.M. PST Friday,
November 30 to me at sforte@stanton-crenshaw.com.

Thanks,
Sandra Forte

Sandra Forte