Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

On Sunday 11 November 2001 09:26 pm, you wrote:
> > > "Does XP have to reboot to change network settings?"
> >
> > "No. Building on the innovation and rebustness of Windows 2000, the need
> > to reboot for such trival things as a change of network settings has been
> > eliminated."
>
> Dang, you got that so spot on its....Very scary. Would like to go, although
> it coincides with the end of work at 7pm (maybe I can get out early), but
> if I hear that spin too much I will be reaching for the sick back. I can't
> even stand that type of speach even when refering to something other than
> Windows.
>
> Matt

It's my hidden shame...  I'm replying in KMail 1.3.1 and running KDE 2.2.1,
but I speak the M$ speak.

There is no way to avoid the sick bag. The spin will be inescapeable... Only
thing you can do is make it more enjoyable... Buzzword Bingo, anyone?

-Tom
tlburnett@ucdavis.edu
tom@gamerzday.com