Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

> > "Does XP have to reboot to change network settings?"
>
> "No. Building on the innovation and rebustness of Windows 2000, the need to
> reboot for such trival things as a change of network settings has been
> eliminated."

Dang, you got that so spot on its....Very scary. Would like to go, although
it coincides with the end of work at 7pm (maybe I can get out early), but if
I hear that spin too much I will be reaching for the sick back. I can't even
stand that type of speach even when refering to something other than Windows.

Matt