RE: [vox] the windows XP talk at UCD

Sam's in my Astronomy class -- He was actually on time too... unlike me.
Doh!

-Tom
tlburnett@ucdavis.edu
tom@gamerzday.com

PS. I asked the drop in Windows 2000 Drivers for Windows XP question.
"Properly written Windows 2000 drivers will work in Windows XP."
"Does that mean all Microsoft certified drivers for 2000 will work?"
"Ummm no.  Just properly written drivers."
Hmmmmmmm The point of Microsoft Certification would be?