Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] the new mailing lists

Re: [vox] Re: [vox-announce] the new mailing lists

Hola,

* Henry House <hajhouse@houseag.com> [011124 14:08], about

:Query: is it possible to subscribe (to allow posting) WITHOUT receiving any
:list messages?

Basically yes.  I actually hadn't thought of that until you mentioned it
though!  Mailman is really nice for the end-user.  (Not quite what eGroups
had going, but not bad!  And I think there was talk of making an
eGroups-style version.)

:I restored most of the lost messages; I may have missed a few though. If
:anyone has a complete archive of our lists for the partial month of November
:and are willing to share it, please contact me!

>-- End of excerpt from Henry House

	D'oh!  Ordinarily I'd say yes, I have archives going back quite a
ways (give or take a month here or there.)  But I decided to unsubscribe
from vox-announce, and somehow that unsubscribed me from vox too.  (like an
hour later.)

Err, actually I have all of nov for vox-tech, just not vox@ , let me know if
you're interested.

ttyl!

	-Ajay

--
	Tallam,Ajay	Milpitas, CA	4082620959	Hempstead
			http://ajay.dyn.dhs.org/ajay/