Re: [vox] is this too much?

Might work, but...

I think you will be more effective if it doesn't look like
the meeting is infested with Linux zealots.

Also, people are much more likely to be pursuaded when they
think it's their own idea.  If you just stick with the plan
to raise legitimate concerns about XP, then those who might
be inclined to try Linux will find us... eventually.

Cheers,

-- Rod