January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] [ot] Examples of Microsoft crushing partners

Re: [vox] [ot] Examples of Microsoft crushing partners

Ok... That rung some bells...  Didn't they love and leave Stac
Technologies, but I looked that up and it was a patent challenge.

http://www.base.com/software-patents/articles/stac.html
http://www.vaxxine.com/lawyers/articles/stac.html

This artical has some information about QuarterDeck and M$:

http://www.osopinion.com/perl/story/12684.html

I remember that there was a stink that M$ had IBM kill OS/2
or they wouldn't get preferential pricing for Windows (95 I believe).

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/stories/news/0,4586,2165852,00.html

ZDNet News had a series of articles from the trial that might be
good information:

http://www.zdnet.com/zdnn/special/msdojtrial.html

Joel