[vox] I'm Trying to Love Linux...

...I really am.  I'm opposed to MS on moral grounds.  But I'm having major
issues in getting Corel WordPerfect for Linux working on my RH7.1 box.  Has
anyone used this product, and if so, successfully?  Please contact me off-list.

Sliante,
Richard S. Crawford

http://www.mossroot.com
AIM: Buffalo2K   ICQ: 11646404  Y!: rscrawford
MSN: underpope@hotmail.com

invisible to the eye."  --Antoine de Saint Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"