January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] invitation to sharp electronics linux cocktail party

Re: [vox] invitation to sharp electronics linux cocktail party

heh.   this happens to be one of my biggest pet peeves in computers --
getting spam from a company that wants to advertise to vox (which is fine if
it's linux related) but giving me 400 line long paragraphs.

it's like --- hello?  do you realize who you're advertising to?!?

anyway... yeah.   :)   i don't like lines that are more than 80 chars long..

pete

begin: Alexandra Thorn <amthorn@ucdavis.edu> quote

PGP Public Key:  finger p@dirac.org