Re: [vox] mailinglist situation

Yup, can do.  Right now it runs a variation of RH 7.1, Apache,
PHP, SSH, Postfix, Courier, VNC+KDE, lots of other stuff.  I've
not set up Mailman before but I bet one of you guys can help
with that.  :-)

What I'd suggest is to start a trial setup with a different
domain (like maybe lugod.dhs.org -- see http://www.dhs.org/).
Then we can switch over when it all looks stable.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/