Re: [vox] mailinglist situation

Option 3:
    Dump Mother.com. They seem to have trouble fixing basic stuff... And they are good at breaking existing stuff...

Mark K. Kim wrote:
Pine.LNX.4.40.0111091317180.17791-100000@newbolt.sonic.net">
On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

here's the deal.  you can post successfully to:
vox@franz.mother.com
vox-tech@franz.mother.com

but posting to vox@lists.lugod.org (which was prefered) bounces:
==8<--
and posting to vox@lugod.org (not prefered, but still worked) bounces too:
==8<--
i'd like to open up discussion.  can anyone here give suggestions on what the
admins at mother.com can try to get our mailing lists back to normal? the
goal is to be able to post to vox@lists.lugod.org (and the less prefered
vox@lugod.org). not vox@franz.mother.com.

1. Become a tech support for Mother.com -- Talk to their admins over
the phone to figure out what they've changed on their system, trace
back the problems, and fix it.

2. Setup a mail forwarding so any posting to vox@lists.lugod.org or
vox@lugod.org gets forwarded to vox@franz.mother.com.

-Mark