Re: [vox] the windows XP talk at UCD

pete,
  You are just harsh:
>Forwarded message from Engineering & Physical Sciences
><icc@engr.ucdavis.edu>
<SNIP>
>Subject: Microsoft Tech Talk
>Zhen Fang a student consultant representing Microsoft Corporation is
>holding a tech talk on Windows XP.
>
>Topic: Windows XP
>When: 11.14.01
>Time: 7pm - 8pm
>Where: 3 Kleiber Hall
>
>This talk is aimed towards students who want to learn more about Microsoft
>technologies. There will be software give outs such as Windows XP & windows
>2000. It's a great opportunity for students to learn more about Microsoft's
>technologies.
<SNIP>

>"You may not use the Software in connection with any site that disparages
>Microsoft, MSN, MSNBC, Expedia, or their products or services ..."
>                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002

Considering you forwarded the message....
The presenter was:
Student Consultant representing Microsoft: Zhen Fang

Both her name and that fact she was a student was available before hand.
I'm not an M$ lover, but remember the people you abuse on the way to Linux
conquest are real people, not (necessarily) the M$ borg.

Kill them with kindness (IF, Demo Day, etc), not stones.
-Tom
tlburnett@ucdavis.edu
tom@gamerzday.com