Re: [vox] Meteor Shower

The Astronomy Department (or just some peeps from it) is having a shindig on
the top of the Geo/Physics roof Saturday Night / Sunday Morning, the night
it's supposed to be the most per hour.  They recommend bringing a sleeping
bag to lay on to watch the stars and to dress warm.  And if there are
clouds... It's cancelled.
Not the best of vantage points, but relatively quick and easy.

-Tom
tlburnett@ucdavis.edu
tom@gamerzday.com