January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

Re: [vox] (fwd) Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP

does anyone else plan on showing up?   c'mon, it'll be fun!!  they've
always been fun in the past!   two people won't be fun.   gotta have a crowd.

we do goofy stuff like call the press and stage a hunger strike outside...

pete

begin: Ryan <ryan@mother.com> quote
> On Saturday 10 November 2001 09:48 am, you wrote:
> > > comon, bill.   this is too good to pass up.  we've had a great time at
> > > every microsoft event we've ever gone to.
> > >
> > > screw gps; they're over rated.
> > >
> > > if there's a few people that want to go, i am so there!!!
> >
> > How serious are you guys?
> >
> > Curious,
> > Alex
>
> I'll show up to ask annoying questions and heckel, as long as I'm not the
> only one doing it.  Let me know. Will a real employee of the evil empire be
> there?

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002