[vox] Agenda VR3 $119 at Fry's

I just called Fry's Electronics to find out whether Agenda VR3 PDAs (they
run Linux!) there have dropped in price from $249 to $119.
(They're also available for that price from TigerDirect.com)

Now... hopefully this just means that Agenda will be coming out with some
newer, better models, like the previously-planned VR3r's and VR5's, but
it could also be 'final call' for the company, too. <:^(

Fortunately, though... all* of their software is Open Source, and in fact
a lot of it has been adopted by the folks running Linux on Compaq iPAQ PDAs...

And with a new Linux-based PDA being announced almost every month lately,
the spirit will definitely live on. :)

For those unaware, there's a Fry's located off the Northgate exit of
Reno-80, about 30 mins east of Davis.

-bill!

* - Except "PMON," the bootloader.  And this was for a practical reason...
    break PMON and you're left with a brick / paper-weight. :)