[matthew@psychohorse.com: Re: [vox] the windows XP talk at UCD]

> As was mentioned we can do better even with presentations on Linux, maybe
> even showing the differences between distrobutions so people can make an
> informed decision. Now that would be fun.

Why, this sounds like a job for...  "Linux Demos!"

Look!  Up in the sky!  It's a bird!  It's a plane!  No!  It's LUGOD members,
demo'ing Linux! :)

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/demo/

Also, we've held two Linux classes (one hands-on, thanks to Demo Linux CDs!)
at the City of Davis computer lab, in cooperation with the
Davis Community Network.

  http://www.lugod.org/projects/class/