Newsgroups: ucd.cs.club
Subject: Microsoft Tech Talk on Windows XP
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:07:29 -0800

Have you heard the news,

Microsoft Windows XP, a brand new version of Windows has been released.  If
you are interested in Microsoft, or want to learn more about Windows XP,
what are its new features, new enhancements come out to Microsoft's first
tech talk. Come learn about the award winning, cutting edge, new technology,
get a chance to ask your questions, who knows you may be the lucky winner of
a brand new copy of  Microsoft's latest operating system.