[vox] Connectivity.

Just a little test, this should work as it seems Omsoft maybe experiencing
some form of issue with loss of connectivity for short periods beyond
connecting to their web page. Time was around 11pm tonight. Or 23:00.

Maybe hardware as a first guess. Not sure if they have people on during the
night, or if someone is wired to a phone.

I could be wrong, but network status page showed ping to yahoo.com as
unavailable as well as to Qwest. Could also be an issue further down the line.

Wish I could do more to track this down and fix it, makes one feel like
Sherlock Holmes :).

Also got to check out these. Wish I could thank the person or persons
responsible for these!

http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/linux/fun6/

Matt
PS Also test to the 'new' mailing list address.