[vox] Installfest Flyer

LUGOD's first Installfest of the quarter is happening in a few weeks!

If you have the means, can you please print out the Installfest Flyer
on LUGOD's website and post it where appropriate?  (Bulletin boards at
work, laundry rooms at your apartment, places on UC Davis campus.)

We might want to have another Flyer Posting Event, where a group of us
wander around downtown and UC Davis campus to post flyers, but in the
meantime, individuals can help out by posting when and where they can.

If you'd like to make the flyer more specific, feel free to paste
"Sunday, October 21st" in place of the current "Third Sun of each month"
text before you photocopy it.

  http://www.lugod.org/documents/flyers/

Thanks!

-bill!