Re: [vox] virtual memory article req potential split in kernel tree

Re: [vox] virtual memory article req potential split in kernel tree

steve,

i'm starting to really like all the articles this guy writes.  a real wide
range of linux topics, all technical, well written and interesting.

again, thanks for posting this!
pete

begin: speck@blkmtn.org <speck@blkmtn.org> quote
> Following up on the announcement of the potential kernel fork that Pete announced at the last lugod meeting.  Byte has a good article on it.
>
> http://www.byte.com/documents/s=1436/byt20011024s0002/1029_moshe.html
>
> It's not as technical as the Slashdot blurb suggested, or I've been reading this stuff to long.  It is a good read on theoverview of how virtual memory works.
>
> -sp

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002