[vox] Byte mag

On Tue, 30 October 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> begin: speck@blkmtn.org <speck@blkmtn.org> quote
> Byte has a good article on it.
>
> is byte magazine still being published?   sheesh, we used go sky diving off
> stacks of byte magazines.   :)
> pete

I catch the online articles sometimes.  It used to have the greatest stuff in it.  Slashdot links to it occassionally (which is how I wandered back into it).  Mosche Bar has some nice articles on Linux as well as some other writers.

My favorite was YEARS ago.  April fools article on what would happen if you built your own home security system with all the features and then locked yourself out of the house AND needed a neighbor to help you get in and bypass everything?

I need to look for it, it was seriously whacked.  I believe it was a Circuit Cellar article by Steve Ciacara <sp?>.

-sp