[vox] "Contact Us" page and new e-mail aliases

[vox] "Contact Us" page and new e-mail aliases

We've had Cal.net create us some new convinient e-mail aliases for LUGOD
officers and coordinators.

Along with the old ones, (all "@lugod.org")

  root
  sys
  typescript
  devnull
  webmaster

We now have these:

  pr                Public Relations offic. (currently yours truly)
  librarian         Librarian               (currently Henry House)
  if                Installfest coordinator (currently Rusty Minden)
  lert              LERT dispatcher         (currently Henry House)
  demo              Demo coordinator        (currently Henry House)

We've also create a page listing all of these e-mail addresses,
as well as other contact information (postal address, link to mailing list
information page):

  http://www.lugod.org/contact/

I've replaced the "webmaster@lugod.org" link which was shown at the bottom
of every page on the site with a link to this new page.

The creation of these new aliases, and this new page, is just in time! :)
There has been a swell in random club- (and even non-club!) related
questions being sent to the webmaster address.

This new contact page should help direct people to the right volunteers
(rather than webmaster (hey, that's me!) having to answer, forward, or
redirect e-mails).

Enjoy!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org