[vox] [OT] get lost in the corn maze

hey all,

rhonda and i are going to the "corn maze" in woodland.  for those of you who
never did this, they basically grow a huge corn field and cut a maze with a
single entry and exit.  the goal is to wander in and try to find your way
out.

here's the plan:

   1. we're meeting at cafe bernardo's at 6:30 for dinner.
   2. anyone who wants to join us, meet us there.  all our friends are
      welcomed to join us.  please rsvp.  obviously we can't have a table
      of 20 at bernardos.  :)
   3. after dinner (about 7:30), we proceed to the maze.
   4. cost for the maze is $6 for adults.  if you bring a canned food item
      it's $1 off.
   5. the entry/exit close at 9:00pm, so bring a blanket in case we can't
      find the exit in 1.5 hours.  ;)   definitely dress warmly.  you may
      want to bring a flashlight i guess.

hope to see people there!

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002