[vox] quake3

hi all,

i'm going to set up a capture the flag server tonight.  if anyone here is
interested in playing, can you email me and tell me what times are good for
you.

you'll have to upgrade your quake3 to the latest point release.  here are
instructions:

i had "issues" in the upgrade.  follow this:

0. ftp.idsoftware.com:/idstuff/quake3/linux

1. make a copy of your q3 directory:

    # cp -a /usr/local/games/quake3 /usr/local/games/oldquake3

2. install the patch to /usr/local/games/quake3

    # sh linuxq3apoint-1.30.x86.run

3. try running quake3.  when i did this, some files were missing, but the
   output told me exactly which files were missing.  i copied them from from
   the oldquake3 directory.

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002