[vox] HTML Developers?

I always hate it when tech-related lists start talking employment, but...

I've got a lead on some contract web development work.  I'm personally
employed full-time, so I don't need any, but I was asked if I know
anyone.  So...  If you're available to do some sizing, estimation, and some
preliminary research on a potential project, please let me know and I'll
pass your contact information (e-mail only should be sufficient) to the
appropriate people.

My company is keeping this thing a secret from me for now, so I don't know
anything else about it.  I'm not positive, but you will probably be
required to sign some sort of confidentiality agreement as well.

Please contact me off-list.  And I hope I sent this question to the right
list this time.  ;-)

Sliante,

Richard S. Crawford (mailto:rscrawford@mossroot.com)
http://www.mossroot.com/
AIM: Buffalo2K
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye." -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

"Push the button, Max!"