WD HDs (was Re: [vox] Hard Drives are cheap...)

WD HDs (was Re: [vox] Hard Drives are cheap...)

The HD that started clicking on me may have been due to me not giving
enough space to the hole on the HD that says "Do not cover this hole."  I
have an older 1.3G of theirs that is still working fine, but that may be
the WD of old.