Re: [vox] Hard Drives are cheap...

I'm not sure how it could be a scam.  It has both Fry's
name and Western Digital's name on it.  I'm not sure
what Fry's motivation would be to advertise a $100,
rebate give me documenation about where to go for the
rebate and not have it payed.

I could see it if it were $10 or $20 because most
people wouldn't pursue it, but for $100, I think that
most people would not let that slide...

At any rate, I have copies of everything.  If they try
to rip me off, I'll see if one of the local news
station's fraud people would be interested in the story.

Joel