Re: [vox] Hard Drives are cheap...

Making copies is the smartest thing to do in rebates, so you can fax them
if worse comes to worse.  A few years ago, there didn't used to be contact
numbers on the rebate forms.  Now, many do.  Most companies and rebate
processing places are good about picking up the 1-800 numbers.  If not,
call the manufacturer.