Re: [vox] Ride from SF

Bill,

I can supply an SF-->Davis Amtrak ticket, a train schedule, and a ride
to the meeting from the train station.  A 4-wheeled transport vehicle
would be *slow* at the time of day you're hoping to get him to our
meeting.  And, he can use a laptop on the train!

This should work well in conjunction with Mark's return ride to SF.  If
not, the last train back to the Bay Area is at about 8:25, iirc.

Christine