Re: [vox] Stupid Opera Tricks

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 09:38:12PM -0700, William Kendrick wrote:
> Ok, here's a good one.  I just tried loading Opera and got this dialog:
>
>   "Sorry, this Opera beta version has expired.
>    Please check http://www.opera.com/ for updates."
>

> Now... what if Opera were the only browser I had installed?
>
> D'OH!
>
> -bill!

'apt-get install w3m' ;P

I actually just had my company buy me an Opera license; I highly reccomend
it, as browsing is a lot nicer sans the ads.  That, and with a student
discount, it's only like $20.

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Unix System Administrator

Plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens.