[vox] Microcomputer (EEC172) tutor wanted

[vox] Microcomputer (EEC172) tutor wanted

A friend of mine needs a tutor for EEC172.  EEC172 is a microcomputer
class, and the labs are done using a MIPS-based board.  The lab involves
attaching peripherals (buffers, 7-segment display, ADC, DAC, ...) to the
main board.  The rest of the class is pretty much about timing
calculations and C/assembly coding, which involves signal analysis,
translating virtual addresses to physical addresses, memory mapping, etc.,
etc., etc...  Basically everyone who's ever worked at ZWorld gets A's.
The course website has more info about the course
( http://www.ece.ucdavis.edu/courses/F01/EEC172/ )

The tutoring need is for two to three hours a week.  Pay is negotiable.
The tutoring times will need to be worked out, of course, but he wants to
be able to call for help as necessary and convenient for both parties.
If you've taken the class and did well (or even subtly well), and is in
need of some extra cash, please help out.  Be forewarned that this guy's
been stumbling along in the major for a while so you'll need some patience
to explain things clearly and help him understand.

Please e-mail me if you're willing.  Thanks!

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/