Re: [vox] tour of loki software

Christine Scobee wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> >
> > Didn't Sam get married?  If so, shouldn't they be living together?
> >
> > -Mark
>
> No, actually, one of the best ways to make sure a marriage lasts is to
> stay as far away from your spouse as possible, thus avoiding marital
> conflicts. :)
>
> --cds

What's the point of getting married, then?  "Honey, I want to marry you,
so that we can show our love to the world by never speaking to each
other."

--
Don Werve <donw@examen.com>
Jr. Unix System Administrator

"...a lion wants to eat an antelope's body, but the antelope has very
different plans for its body. This is not normally regarded as
competition for a resource, but logically it is hard to see why
not." - Richard Dawkins.