Re: [vox] Stupid Opera Tricks

You should let them know about that problem.  That's what beta programs
are for, right (so you can report problems)?  Or maybe they expect you
have another non-beta browser installed, Opera or otherwise...

Anyway, my recent install of Opera shows webpages in odd formats.  Like on
slashdot, the sidebar takes up half the width of the page, and the
background is white, not black.  I can also see gaps between the gif
images that make up the top-left corner of each box.  Ew... isn't there a
decent browser somewhere?

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim