[vox] Semi OT - Enterprise

Ok, so tonight's episode of "Enterprise" was a /little/ better.
Still not quite compelling, and definitely WAY too slow.

HOWEVER, I think the BEST part of the episode was the commercial after
it was over.  I was in the kitchen getting water at the time, and all I had
heard of it so far was someone yelling "they stole our servers!"
until Melissa started screaming "LINUX! LINUX!" :)

I guess it was an ad for one of those gazillion-copies-of-Linux-
on-one-mainframe setups. :)

Keeeeewl :)

Too bad most people had probably already changed the channel or turned their
TV off, for fear of catching the first few seconds of "Special Unit 2"
(that show is still on!?  and after Star Trek!?  <faint>)