Re: [vox] all quiet on the western front

Re: [vox] all quiet on the western front

begin: Nicole Carlson <nmcarlson@ucdavis.edu> quote
> On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > it is rumored that if a day passes without a post to vox, loki will rise up
> > with the great giants and bring fimbulwinter to midgard -- the onset of
> > ragnarok.
>
> Wait, Pete--don't you WANT Loki to rise up?  Haven't you and the rest of
> the gamers been kvetching about this since approximately forever?
>
> --nicole "Het Norsewoman" twn

you won't hear me kvetching any longer.  last night i finished rune.   :-)

well worth the money.   it was a fantastic game.  there's a mod out that
enables multiplayer cooperative play.  next time i play it, i'd like to get 3
other people with decent computers and play through it again.  :-)

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002