Re: [vox] omsoft rocks

Ok, here is my $.0.02

I have had DSL from Omsoft for about a year now.  I have been completely
satisfied with my service from Omsoft.  All the problems that I had with
setting up the line were handled by them (very well, I might add).  I actually
told the rep's that I was using linux, and they were really cool with it.  They
didn't try to say that "you can't use that", or whatever, they just said "we
don't support linux".  I said "Ok, I don't need your support, if it doesn't
work, I'll blame myself."  This was all in the first call that I placed to
Omsoft regarding my DSL needs.  This was the first ISP (that I have contacted)
to actually say that using linux is fine, but don't expect anything from us (as
far as support goes).

So I wholeheartedly agree with referring people to Omsoft.  They do good work,
they get what they want from PacBell, and they are easy to talk to when you
have problems.

jan