January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox] omsoft rocks

I too need to say a quick 'Amen!'.  OmSoft's been *excellent* with the
leased line, and even after John (our contact) left for NY our service
requests have been handled quickly and curtiously.  I have yet to swear
after talking to one of them, which was a regular ocurance after trying
to talk to a PacHell rep...

If you can, refer friends to these guys.  They won't be dissapointed.

-- G

begin  Jessica quotation: