RE: [vox] Bioinformatics Books

I cheat and use a pre done firewall.  However there is the standard http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/IPCHAINS-HOWTO.html ipchains how to which will get you started.  There are several other sites, just do a google search on ipchains.

Also, I would also advise that you subscribe to the LEAF mail list at leaf.sourceforge.net  Lots of helpful folks on that list who know more about ipchains then myself.  There are a lot of helpful docs from the Docman link as well.

One fo these days, now that I've moved and got a new job, I need to go back and finish up the doc.

-sp