[vox] Back, now in Davis and...

Before someone with a sense of humour say they are "front" just want to
let you know that is "covered" too.

Hopefully this painfully disguised "test" will work (whoops let that one
out!).

So, now moved to the hub of civilisation, Davis and all is OK. Although
still looking for an IT related job as dealing with paper at Kinko's is
giving me nightmares :). At least I have a job though...

Matt