Re: [vox] Linux hits a grand slam at home

Re: [vox] Linux hits a grand slam at home

Reuters isn't the most technically correct news agency in the biz, but the
article says something about this "one computer" has 500 "virtual Linux
servers" which could be added on the fly.  What do they mean by a virtual
Linux server?  Anyway, it's nice to see a fairly large ISP "upgrade."