Re: [vox] Linux Superiority

begin: Robert G. Scofield <rscofield@afes.com> quote

> Mozilla which has a core dump once out of every three uses.  Mozilla is
> the worst, most unstable, most irritating software program I've ever
> seen.

haven't seen netscape 6 yet i take it?  :)

opera is *many orders of magnitude* more stable than mozilla.   and it's a
few orders of magnitude faster at rendering pages.

> But Mozilla was buggy before my disk was filled up.)
>
> This might be an area of Linux superiority that's not talked about much.

if /var falls under the root partition and the logs don't rotate correctly,
your OS will have will have headaches.  but kernel shouldn't crash.

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002