[vox] Dotties

Well, we lost....  And here's who we lost to:

  http://wwwflash.prideindustries.com/

When I click "fast connections" I just get a big blue screen which says

With JS enabled, it also turns the window fullscreen (in fact, so fullscreen
that parts of it get occluded by my Gnome panel <sigh>) and disables ALL
toolbars at the top (navigation, URL, etc.)

Clicking "Skip Intro" gives me their front page again (which has a
_screenshot_ of Ie viewing their website).

Maybe we'll have better luck next year.

-bill!
(maintainer of many websites which actually _WORK_)