Re: [vox] Correction CVBIG Meeting: Monday, October 15

Re: [vox] Correction CVBIG Meeting: Monday, October 15

begin: Eric Engelhard <eric_cl@pacbell.net> quote
> Correction: CVBIG will meet Monday, October 15 (not 13... duh) from 5:00
> to 7:00 PM at Sagres Discovery (2795 Second Street, next to Peak
> Performance). Those attending need only travel two blocks to the LUGOD
> meeting, but may miss a (very) small portion of LUGOD news and business.

of course, the news section is where we give away most of our "free stuff".
:-)  perhaps we should put news after lugod bidness?

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002