January 6: Social gathering

[vox] CVBIG Meeting: Monday, October 13

The Central Valley Bioinformatics Interest Group (CVBIG) will hold its
next meeting on Monday, October 13 from 5:00 ~ 7:00 PM at Sagres
Discovery (2795 Second Street in Davis, California, right around the
corner from Z-World). This will be an informal social/organization
meeting. I just got a web site (well, a web page) up at
http://www.cvbig.org, which includes a link to the mail list.

CVBIG is a new interest group with members from both industry and
acedemia using and/or developing bioinformatic tools. Biologists,
programmers, and anyone else interested in hacking genome issues and the
associated computational issue are welcome.

-Eric Engelhard