[vox] Halloween event?

A while back we received a call from the Downtown Davis Association
(Pete and Rhonda, they said they mailed some stuff to our PO Box)
asking if we'd be interested in either (1) selling tickets to a haunted
house they'll be holding, or (2) having a halloween party at the haunted
house.

Since it was a while ago, it slipped my mind until I found a piece of
paper with this stuff jotted on it.

Would anyone actually be interested in doing one or the other of these
things?

-bill!
root@Lugod.org
http://www.lugod^H^H^H^H^Hcal.net/  ;)